SAP Support Analyst
|Job Title:||SAP Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Dorigan Chandler|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 15:28|
Dorigan is currently seeking an SAP Support Analyst to be based in the Dublin on a 12-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity working one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
To be considered for the position the client expects the following skill set:
- Ability to independently assess application issues and determine next steps towards resolution.
- The ability to solve complex problems creatively, especially in a technology-focused environment
- A degree in a relevant field
- Experience implementing and/or owning projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in monthly and other scheduled application deployment efforts which may include data conversion, system testing, conducting end-user training, and providing onsite user support.
- Performing monthly and quarterly audit activity as required
- Interacting with the sourcing organization and supplier community to troubleshoot systems issues and answer questions.
- You’ll ensure project documents, requirements, and business plans/cases are complete, are current, are stored appropriately, and ensure that issues are identified, tracked, reported, resolved promptly, and escalated as necessary
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the urgency of the position and Covid-19, we are currently only accepting applications from people who are already based in Dublin.