Sales Specialist - IoT
|Job Title:||Sales Specialist - IoT|
|Start Date:||2019-06-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Goldthorpe Rebecca Goldthorpe|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 16:38|
A Sales Specialist is required to join a progressive company within IoT on a permanent basis in Dubai. As the Sales Specialist you will be responsible for driving sales of multiple advanced IoT products to a range of clients, including government sector. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is hungry to progress in their career. Applicants must speak English and Arabic.
- To drive IoT business, both revenue and new business sales
- Identifying and developing opportunities through proactive networking, strategic relationship management and new business development
- Identifying business benefits for a customer by showcasing the companies IoT solution and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business.
- Engaging with new prospective customers and identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Relationship and account management of new and existing clients
- Self motivation and efficient personal diary management, you will be responsible for managing your time effectively
- There will be frequent travel required in the UAE
The Successful Applicant
- Must be bilingual – English/ Arabic speaker (French speaker is also desirable)
- Successful experience selling IoT products, hardware, software or platforms
- Strong sales soft skills; results & action-oriented, focus on end goals, with a true interest for sales and account management
- Proven experience delivering excellent customer service and driving client expectations
- Passionate, pro-active self starter with the ability to set and exceed their own sales goals
- Desire to progress and succeed within sales career
- UAE driving license
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a dynamic organisation who are expanding. For the right Sales Specialist there is a clear opportunity for rapid career progression and exposure to global markets.
To apply send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's