Sales Operations Analyst
|Job Title:||Sales Operations Analyst|
|Salary:||£55k - 60k per year + Benefits|
|Start Date:||2018-04-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2018 16:49|
Our client are now expanding their already fantastic team and are on the lookout for a Sales Operations Analyst to be based in London.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Graduate who is at the start of their career with 2+ years experience.
- Partnering with Sales and Leadership to understand high-priority deals for the quarter, manage close plans, and advise on potential complexities that may arise based on customer requirements.
- Actively tracking these key deals and providing insight on forecast probability, stage, and completion within Clari to assist in managing the sales deal activity and reporting bookings and revenue to executive stakeholders.
- In the final stages of the Sales Cycle, the main priority of Best Practices is to give sales as much time out in the field selling while we partner with them in the completion of complex contracts.
- Consulting with Sales on best practices for deal structures that adhere to company policies on Revenue Recognition, Gross Margin targets, and discount policies.
- Forging strong working relationship with key business partners within Finance, Legal, Revenue, Accounting, Order Operations, Product etc. to expedite review and approval processes.
- You have a great degree from a great university.
- You have minimum 2 years' experience in a Sales Operations role with exposure to Quote to Cash procedures, accounting and operational processes and regulations.
- You have a solid understanding of enterprise technology sales processes and the ability to consult on deal structuring techniques and requirements.
- You can demonstrate high-level problem solving and analytical skills.
If this is something you are interested in please email your CV asap!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's