Tangent International are currently looking for a Sales Leader for our client, a rapidly growing Data Delivery Network, to be based in London
Title: Sales Leader
Report to: Sales Director
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm
The Sales Leader will be the line manager of a highly successful team of sales executives at different levels. They will be tasked with developing a team responsible for growing existing client relationships, driving new business and managing our channel partners.
Excellent strong experienced leadership and coaching qualities are a must coupled with a real appetite to develop people.
You will have a strategic mind that is not afraid to challenge the status quo but have the gravitas to deliver through their team.
The Sales Leader will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As a Sales Leader you will be expected to:
- Effectively lead a team of up to 7 sales executives to over achieve on all sales and business targets and associated business metric
- Manage cross functional responsibilities across the sales floor through strong relationship management ensuring internal engagement and support of all departments outside of sales
- Create, implement and execute the sales strategies to match our routes to market
- Be responsible for making over achievement habitual through your team
- Ensure high and wide relationships with targeted prospects and customers involving all those outside of sales as a virtual team to the customers.
- As an accomplished sales leader develop and coach your team to achieve more
- Support the Sales Director with timing weekly and monthly reports on progress against performance, top opportunities, pipeline and any other duties as required
Experience / Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in sales leadership including growth start up, mid-market
- Experienced hands-on leader ready to roll their sleeves up to ensure targets and growth ambitions are met
- A proven track record of delivery of targets and key KPI’s across a wider team contribution
- Keen collaborator with a strong ability to establish and maintain good internal relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and numerical
- Experience and management of CRM for target management and pipeline growth
- Lead from the front and have a strong enthusiasm for sales and technology
- Being able to manage change effectively in a fast growth company
- Miller Heiman, Taz, Spin, Challenger methodology background preferred
- Knowledge of the partner market with demonstrable references
Location: Southbank, London. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
Benefits after probationary period:
Subsidised Health and dental care
Discounted gym membership
Breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
To apply, send your most recent CV to email@example.com