Our client is one of the leading manufacturer of Building Materials in the MENA region and currently expanding their Export Business. The main responsibility for this role is to identifying new sales opportunities within GCC, Asia & Africa region.
- Responsible for the growth and sales of Building Materials through global export.
- Explore and maximise sales opportunities with both excising and new clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that the sales potential for the region is fully covered.
- Creates new sales avenue and develops new clients.
- Leads the market awareness and other developments amongst the competitors.
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with key customers and clients
- Works with internal stakeholders including Product Planners and Supply Chain teams to ensure that the production is in line with work orders.
- Spearheads the documentation activities related to tendering, quotations, bidding, invoicing, etc.
- Works closely with the Production and Quality teams to address any customer requirement and concerns
- Leads the Sales Projection and Strategic direction to meet the annual targets.
- Strong exposure within Building Materials
- Willing to travel for at least 60%
- Must have full understanding and experience of the export compliance and limitations within the region and export territory.