|Job Title:||RPA Architect|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2020 11:01|
James is looking for an RPA Architect with Web Development background.
- At least 8+ years of experience in IT with at least 4+ years of experience in RPA development, Solution designing (Preferably Automation Anywhere) and as an Architect.
- Ability to lead a team of developers and implement automation solutions independently.
- Ability to develop bots along with the developers.
- Prior experience of managing multiple automation implementations along with solution designing.
- Strong communication skills to interact with business & transfer requirements to automation developers.
- Quick learner and ability to understand new business processes.
- Ability to conceptualize automated solutions.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Well versed with intelligent automation techniques using IQ Bot, ABBYY, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, MS Word/PPT.
- Experience in Test-driven development is highly preferred.
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind)
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques.
- Experience with RPA architecture design and CoE setup.
- Experience in AI/ML is preferred.
- Assessment of RPA opportunities, Technical feasibility assessment, Current State and Future State Design of Business Processes, recommendation of tools and products needed to address cognitive challenges (OCR, NLP, Unstructured data) in process automation.
- Program and Project level Estimation of resources, Cost, Benefits and FTE Savings, estimation on Infrastructure needs like number of licenses, number of servers and number of VMs
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using RPA Platform.
- Creating and maintaining Solution Documentation.