|Job Title:||Rollout Manager|
|Salary:||$6k - 8k per month|
|Contact Name:||Sims Nyandeni|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 14:23|
- Responsible for planning and timely completion of LTE site acceptance.
- Responsible to execute the Regional Deployment and Planning of rollout activities including site survey, site preparation, equipment implementation, site documentation, integration and acceptance.
- Ensure Quality, Environmental and H&S requirements are met during regional implementation.
- Ensure Deployment Process and Procedures are met during regional implementation.
- Technical interface for quality assessment of partner and evaluate partner's work.
- Output daily/weekly report including progress / status/ issues and partner performance evaluation for each site.
- Manage pending issues and if necessary search for support or escalation.
- A minimum of 7 years working experience in coordinating of RAN (Radio Access Network) rollout project.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in leading a technical team for RAN rollout project.
- Basic knowledge of GSM/WCDMA/LTE equipment and related site implementation e.g. Antenna installation.
- Good knowledge and experience of implementation and rollout process.
- Subcontractor’s management.
- Successful progress of works with respect to timeliness, quality and safety
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's