Tangent International are urgently looking for a number of RF Optimization Engineers to work a 6 month extendable contract based in Netherlands (Voorburg)
The main purpose of this position is:
- Responsible for cluster and site acceptance.
- Suggest network level strategy (Mobility, interworking, VoLTE).
- Close follow up cluster swap process, issues and solve it.
- Hands on drive test analysis (L3 msg analysis).
- Build perfect customer relationship.
- Support P3 benchmark assurance.
- Task assignment and quality control for drive test activities.
- The optimization engineer is the owner of swap clusters and sites in those clusters, responsible for all technical issues resolution, deliverables and convince customer to accept clusters and sites.
He needs to work with other colleagues in team to finish tasks.
- Knowledge of 3GPP.
- Creative thinking
- Being able to work in a dynamic technical project environment.
- Pro-active, initiative, accuracy and team spirit.
- Good communication skills, able to address and convince customer.
- Fluency in English is required, strong verbal and written communication is essential.
- Dutch speaking is preferred.
- 5+ years GSM or UMTS or LTE radio optimization experience.
- Swap experience and Huawei/ Ericsson system experience is a plus.
- P3 assurance experience is a plus.
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.