RF Design Engineer / Amboise / 40,000€+
|Job Title:||RF Design Engineer / Amboise / 40,000€+|
|Salary:||£35.1k - 57.1k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Ryan|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2018 07:51|
Tangent International are urgently looking for an experienced RF Design Engineer to work alongside the worlds leader in Antenna Design & Manufacturing, based nearby Tours, France.
As an experienced RF Design Engineer, you will be supervising on the technical, operational and organisation of product development for both new and exisitng products.
The successful RF Design Engineer can expect his/her duties to include:
- Analyse and propose the technical design, keeping in line with; costs, risk assessments, tests and measurments
- Managing the project leadtime and milestones
- Coordinating the projects deliverables (technical documentation, schematics, tests etc.) keeping inline with Human Resources requirements
- Communicate with relevant departments to provide development / progress or products
- Support the manufacturing of products, integrating the most cost efficient practice
The RF Design Engineer will be reportly directly into the Project Manager and will work closely with the manufacturing, purchasing and industrilisation teams.
As an RF Design Engineer, you will be an expert in Radio Frequency and Station Antennas and will have a proven track record in Antenna Development.
Essential Technical Experience:
- Variable tilt antennas, both theoretical and applicative
- Use of diagram and test equiptment (Simulation Software, Network Analyser)
- Experience in the manufacturing process and prototype design
- Experience in project management and risk managements (AMDEC or equivilent)
- Business level English
- Technical level French
Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in France - Sponsorship is NOT available.
Apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's