RF Design Engineer / Amboise, France
|Job Title:||RF Design Engineer / Amboise, France|
|Salary:||£26.4k - 30.7k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-05-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Ryan|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 10:10|
Tangent International, are currently looking for an experienced RF Design Engineer, to be based in Amboise, France, for our client, a global leader in designing and manufacturing antennas for the worlds mobile operators.
RF Design Engineer
The role of the RF Design Engineer is to supervise on technical, operational and organizational products development programs, for new products as well as updates on existing products.
His/her activities consist in:
- Analyzing and proposing technical design, with technical and cost feasibility assumptions, risk analysis, tests and measurement,
- Managing project lead-time and milestones,
- Coordinating projects deliverables with associated human resources (schematics, tests, technical documentation…),
- Providing the right communication on products developments progress or issues,
- Supporting manufacturing products implementation all along industrialization, integrating best and cost effective practices.
The position is reporting to the Project Manager, and cooperates closely with manufacturing, purchasing, and industrialization teams.
Regular contacts with some Amphenol locations may be required.
The candidate must be experienced in radiofrequency and station antennas, and must show a proven experience in antennas products development. Except this core technical expertise, competences required are :
- Variable tilt antennas experience, both theoretical and applicative
- Diagram and test equipment use (simulation software (CST), network analyzer)
- Experience in manufacturing processes and prototypes design,
- Methodology and experience in project management, risk management (AMDEC or equivalent)
Fluency in French & English is essential..
Candidates must be eligible to work in France.
To apply, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org