RF Design Engineer
|Job Title:||RF Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 45k per year + Benefits|
|Start Date:||2018-01-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2018 09:29|
My Client are one of the UK's fastest growing Global Technology companies based near Worcester. They are now expanding their team and are looking for an RF Design Engineer to join their Engineering department.
RF Design Engineer Experience and Requirements:
- A degree in Engineering, Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, Physics or related discipline
- Must have extensive experience in RF and Microwave design with active and passive circuits over the spectrum of DC-6GHz is essential, with experience up to IF/L-/C-/X-/Ku-/K-/Ka-Bands and also designing new ranges of products.
- RF and Microwave circuit design and simulation using CAD
- Experience using CAD Tools ideally NI or AMR Microwave Office for circuit and system design
- In depth knowledge of RF Equipment this includes amplifiers, splitters, and combiners, switches, frequency, converters and passive networks such as couplers, filters, bias tees etc
This role comes with a great salary and benefits to match.
If you are a team player, professional and motivated then please email your CV ASAP.