Reliability Engineer (Field Service Technician)
|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer (Field Service Technician)|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 13:51|
James is currently searching for a Reliability Engineer (Field Service Technician) for a client in Melbourne, Australia.
In this role you will perform electrical and mechanical maintenance in a field of automation and warehouse system management.
Successful candidates will:
- Manage the onsite inventory
- Perform mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic repairs as needed.
- Electro-Mechanical experience in Automation field.
- Degree in the Electrical Engineering or Electro - Mechanical field.
- Siemens S7 Allen Bradley: RS - Logix 500/5000 Fanuc Robots, Ladder Logic, CNC, Beckhoff and Twincat.
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems.