|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-10-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ilagan|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2018 08:24|
Tangent International is currently hiring for a Chilean National Reliability Engineer to work with one of the biggest food and beverage groups worldwide.
The Reliability Engineer will perform electrical and mechanical maintenance in a field of automation and warehouse system management.
- Performs mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance on laser-guided vehicles (LGVs) at our customer's facility-
- Performs mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic repairs as needed.
- Manages onsite inventory- Completes the necessary paperwork and reports for customer and our main office
- Ensures optimal performance of company's equipment onsite
- Attends periodic meetings onsite to develop strategies for improving equipment maintenance activities
- Reports to customer and the appropriate company's personnel on the equipment's operational history
- Electro -mechanical experience in Automation field required
- Degree in the electrical engineering or electro- mechanical field preferred or equivalent experience-
- Be familiar with some or all of the following:
PLC: Programmable Logic Controllers
- Siemens S7
- Allen Bradley : RS-Logix 500/5000 Fanuc robots-
- Ladder logic CNC-
- Beckhoff & TWINCAT
- Preventative maintenance procedures/practices
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems is required
- Understanding of hydraulic and electrical schematics is required
- Experience in the automation and/or material handling industry is preferred