Looking for a Regional TPM Leader who will be reporting to Maintenance Transformation Director and will transform the organizational capabilities and mindset using best practices in TPM/Lean methods.
- Develop and drive the organization towards the new TPM model performance based in maintenance contracts,
- Drive and grow the internal field TPM networks;
- Coach and develop TPM mindset & capabilities for key actors (e.g. CCMs, Field Service engineers and Site Managers;
- Responsible for driving and delivering the certifications of maintenance leaders for performance based contracts;
- Ensure delivery of the line performance objectives for maintenance contracts by providing the necessary support and coaching to the maintenance team
- Ensure necessary support to CCMs for successful execution of maintenance contracts;
- Work closely with Field Execution to secure FSE TPM capabilities for the region;
- Effectively engage and support Aftersales Directors/Managers in the region to drive the growth of TPM initiatives;
- Develop and drive new TPM based initiatives with the aim to support customers using TPM/Lean methods more successfully;
- Engineering/Maintenance/Production related Backgrounds
- TPM pr Lean belt certification
- Able to travel 70%
- A minimun of 3 years of successful maintenance and Intervention management and/or comparable plant/production management experience;
- High technical knowledge of company's products and complete line Equipment and/or deep undertsanding of manufacturing manintenance management in a complex production environment.
If you think you have the experience required, hit apply now! or drop CV at email@example.com