Regional Store Sales Manager (Chinese Speaker)
|Job Title:||Regional Store Sales Manager (Chinese Speaker)|
|Start Date:||2018-09-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Meder|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 07:01|
Regional Store Sales Manager
- In charge of multiple stores throughout Middle East and Africa and travel throughout company stores and offices in the Region.
- Determine the operational practices of all stores in the area, making sure each runs smoothly, cleanly, complies with marketing and sales campaigns and meets budget and sales goals.
- Interview, hire, coordinate and discipline store managers, and check in on individual stores to make sure the store is stocked, clean and in proper working order.
- Create and maintain budgets, and coordinate with and report to senior management in the company.
- Responsible for leading the team at both of our retail stores while serving as a liaison between the retail store and the corporate office team.
- Achieve annual/quarterly sales goals for both of our retail stores.
- Monitor store employee performance to maintain and increase sales productivity
- Provide selling floor supervision and contribute to the store’s daily sales performance
- Maintain continuous communication between retail store team and corporate office team
- Ensure that all team members adhere to store operations and loss prevention policies
- Perform on-going training and development for store employees while maintaining company policies
- Oversee and manage in-store events and product launches
- Recruit, retain and develop a high performing and diverse store team
- Inventory audits, replenishment, planning/forecasting
- Promote excellent customer service on all levels
- Recommend and execute strategies to increase store sales
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws and company guidelines
Job Skills and Requirements
- Leadership Skills: Regional managers have to keep their employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions. A successful regional manager is a good leader.
- Time Management: Regional managers work with multiple stores and managers across a large region, driving many miles to coordinate in-store visits and reviews. Regional managers might have to create schedules, order supplies and write reports. Time management is essential to make sure everything gets done.
- Math and Budgeting: Regional managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget for the region, and make sure local stores are staying on budget as well. Confidence in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: Regional managers are in charge of hiring new store managers, and being a good judge of character will help ensure that the right people are being hired. Analytical skills are needed to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day.
- Decision-Making Skills: The buck stops with you. Whether it is dealing with employees, management or vendors, regional managers will have to make decisions that affect the company. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to success.
- Speaking and Writing: Regional managers do a lot of communicating. This might be in front of a group of employees, or in a meeting with management. Regional managers might be called upon to write reports, recommendations, or reprimands. Great verbal communications and writing skills will help in any of these scenarios.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's