I am looking for a Junior Recruiter/ Graduate Recruitment Assistant to work based in London on a 3 month rolling contract basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a range of campus promotions including careers fairs, networking evenings, skills sessions and large scale sourcing events. You will be involved in booking venues, marketing the events through various streams and managing logistical elements.
- Liasie and build relationships with careers services, student societies and academics to promote programmes and implement your sourcing strategy.
- Support the Senior Recruiter to meet recruitment targets (e.g. hiring numbers)
- In time you will have the opportunity to lead on graduate recruitment for specific target universities
- You will need to have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to build strong, authentic relationships
- First-rate time management skills as you will be managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You will need to have energy and enthusiasm as you will be representing the brand on campus
- Be able to thrive on working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
Please send an updated CV if you are interested and I will be in touch in due course if you have been shortlisted for this role.