|Job Title:||RAN Role|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Lee|
|Contact Email:||Joanna Lee|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2021 18:18|
Joanna is urgently looking to hire for a RAN Role based in the UK. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in RAN test programmes for Macro network equipment.
- As part of the 5G CoE System Engineering team in Europe, the Open RAN Test Engineer will perform the role of Test and Validation for the RAN network in the following areas:
- Analysis, definition and execution of the RAN test plans to meet the customer requirements, ensuring the solution implementation will meet the quality, robustness and - scalability demanded by top tier telecoms networks
- Identification, analysis and mitigation of issues reported from internal and customer lab tests
- Log analysis and issue investigation including communication of issues to ecosystem partners and follow up investigations where required
- Tracking and reporting of progress to key stakeholders.
- Design of the 4G/5G RAN lab test programme including analysis of the requirements, definition of test cases and identification of the required test equipment and test environment.
- Lead the investigations in to reported lab issues, ensuring that issues are resolved in a timely manner and that any resulting learnings are captured in an internal “best practices” guidance note for future activities
- Identify, investigate and communicate issues during the testing activities including root cause analysis and enhancement identification
- Report to project stakeholders, including the Head of Engineering and the Management teams on status of activities
- Be aware of & comply with all Health & Safety instructions & regulations.
- Be aware of & comply with all Quality instructions & regulations.
- Highlight any Health & Safety non-compliances in accordance with company regulations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's