RAN Integration Engineer
|Job Title:||RAN Integration Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2018 13:46|
RAN Integration Engineer required for a 3 month extendable contract based in Thailand.
The position is for remote integration and not field integration work, the client would not be looking to proceed with any field based integration engineers.
The position is looking to pay $3,000 all inclusive.
Details of the position are below.
- Period between Aug - Oct (3 months)
- Ericsson RAN equipment experience a must
- Knowledgeable for LTE FDD and TDD technology
- LTE and WCDMA competence required
- Request for experience of lab testing in any new feature / functions. He / she will almost work in customer lab
- High skill of RAN messages tracing and problem solving
- Able to do for LTE / WCDMA troubleshooting
- Able to do implement new function / feature In FNI node
- Able to support integration for LTE F2 activation, LTE rehoming, L21 Shift frequency center
- Able to lead project activity together with local team
If you would be interested, please reply with your updated CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's