RAN Field Service Engineer Required Urgently in Reading
|Job Title:||RAN Field Service Engineer Required Urgently in Reading|
|Start Date:||2019-02-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 11:31|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a RAN Field Service Engineer to work a 3 month rolling contract based in Reading
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements at all times
- Responsible for undertaking basic mechanical/electronic deployment or repairs e.g. kit replacement and basis fault and fix etc.
- Be able to working independently.
- Carry out project based on site corrective and planned deployment activities across multi-customer, multi technology networks achieving agreed performance targets
- Show flexibility in your working hours, help the business deal with high demand periods.
- Maintain levels of fitness to ensure site access & Working at Height/climbing activities.
- Accurate and Timely completion of Timesheets, Expenses and kits Returns.
- Ensure that all equipment, vehicle and tools are maintained to a high standard. All servicing and calibration dates are managed on time.
- Support and cooperate with all internal and external customers and the general public in an exemplary manner, and communicate any problems to line manager and the appropriate authority e.g. operational, safety, security.
- Responsible for putting together engineering instruction or method of procedure which fit the project for I&C partners’ reference
- 10+ years wireless project technical delivery experience in GSM/UMTS/LTE technologies.
- Experience with Huawei RAN equipment-
- With good understanding on UK operator’s requirements
- Be familiar with MBNL processes and site solution requirement will be an advantage
- Strong communication skill and customer facing technique
- Successful team cooperation experience in similar project.
- Rooftop worker
- RF awareness
- First Aid at work.
If interested please send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org