RAN Deployment/Build Manager
|Job Title:||RAN Deployment/Build Manager|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 16:05|
Will Simmons is looking for a RAN Deployment/Build Manager to work on a 12-month rolling contract based in Reading.
- Customer-facing role; customer reports & presentations required
- Activity Gating, Scheduling and Planning
- Attend daily/weekly Deployment review with Partners (some travel may be required); War Room interaction
- Assessment of Survey results dependencies (Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders, Streetworks)
- Maintain Programme of Works with Risk and issue management
- Management of JSVs, access, outages. EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review.
- Data integrity within multiple toolsets
- Variation Request progression/approval
- Re-planning of failures
- Strong knowledge of RAN Build & Planning
- Strong knowledge of 3UK & MBNL RAN processes & tools
- Strong Deployment skill-set – from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
- Strong understanding of Site Designs and configurations; Rigging Data Sheets; on-site practicalities
- Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Huawei and legacy 3UK Hardware (Samsung an advantage)
***PLEASE NOTE*** - Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in the United Kingdom.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's