|Location: Ivory Coast||Salary:|
|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 7 days ago||Contact: Kimberly Hume|
Kimberly is urgently looking for a number of Radio Network Engineers to work on 6-month rolling contracts based in Cote D'Ivoire.
- Responsible for the milestone achievement of site/conditional/final acceptance.
- Define and implement network optimization strategies and parameter modification standards.
- Plan / forecast activities to improve network coverage quality and performance for all team member.
- Budget estimation, cost control, progress and quality management for optimization and team activities;
- Manpower resource plan and management;
- Arrange the work for all optimization team members;
- Manage the team member to collect, analyze, oversee and improve the network KPI
- Arrange the team member for DT&CQT test and analyze measurements result.
- Assure technical assistance for solving customer inquiries and issues
- Take all kinds of technical training and improve the skills in regards with RF Optimization;
- Responsible for all network optimization team with good communication and relationship with Customer.
Qualification & Requirements for Network Optimization Manager:
- Bachelor Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT / BA or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in the network optimization field.
- Understand 5GNR/LTE/WCDMA/GSM call processing, handover process and algorithms
- Solid knowledge of CS/PS/RAN technologies as a significant differentiator.
- Team leader with strong analytical and problem-solving skills