Radio Field Engineers
|Job Title:||Radio Field Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2022 17:10|
Will is urgently looking for a number of Radio Field Engineers to work on 6-month rolling contracts based in the United Kingdom in Various Locations. When applying please specify which locations you are interested in.
- 4 x Bedfordshire, West London, Greater London, and the Slough
- 2 x Greater Manchester/Merseyside/Lancashire
- 3 x Central London, Greater London area. Preferably based in South London
- 3 x Scottish Highlands
- 1 x M25 Corridor, Reigate, Redhill, Crawley, Brighton, Worthing and surrounding areas
- 2 x West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry
- 4 x M4 Corridor, Stroud, Reading, Aylesbury, Swindon and Oxford area
- 3 x Staffordshire/Shropshire / Herefordshire / Mid Wales, surrounding Areas
- As a Field Engineer you will be expected to work and train towards providing exceptional customer service, in a timely, cost effective and quality manner adopting safe working practices at all times.
- You will also be expected to contribute to clients overall delivery of Excellence in Customer Service and Value to the Business exhibiting a high degree of professionalism and customer focus.
Required Experience and Technical Competencies:
- Understanding of General Telecoms Systems:
- AC/DC Power Systems (single phase and three phase)
- Rectification and power distribution systems
- Tools and safety equipment to fault find, test and maintain such systems
- Radio Frequency(RF) Transmission and Receiver systems employed in mobile communication equipment including:
- Spectrum allocation, Air interface
- Analogue to Digital conversion, Modulation techniques
- GSM, UMTS and LTE fundamentals
- Radio Access Network and Core Network architecture
- Cellular Network Fundamentals. Mobility Management. Cell Planning
- O&M on BTS/RAN + Microwave Radio experience.
- Working at heights/Climber
- Main Vendor Equipment: Huawei BTS, Ericsson Radio System, Nokia Airscale. Microwave is primarily Siae
Please note: This position will be inside IR35.