|Job Title:||QHS Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2018 07:32|
QHS Engineer required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA. The position will be looking to start ASAP.
Our client holds a project with the primary mobile operator within in KSA and is looking to to add a number of different engineers to support this.
The QHS Engineer is the key QHS point of contact for Project Quality Health & Safety Management and regional point of contact for Project Quality Health & Safety issues including escalation process.
Main responsibilities are:
• Customer bid support with QHS documentation and SoC (Statement of Compliance)
• Conduct Project H&S Risk Profiling and HRPIA along with COM/CDM and log in Archer tool
• Conduct Risk Assessment and prepare risk register
• Review customer contract and ensure compliance with H&S requirements
• Review country legal requirements (get support of HSSE) and ensure compliance for Service project side
• Project specific H&S plan prepared and circulate to project team and got final approval from CDM/COM
• H&S Induction done for all project team (Internals and ETLs)
• Ensure relevant training, medical certificate and PPE available for Nokia project team (Internal or ETL) as required
• Supervisor training conducted for Nokia supervisors to equip them with required knowledge and authority to stop any H&S violations
• H&S vetting and SMA done and logged in Archer
• Ensure H&S requirement part of the contract agreement
• H&S Induction for Supplier key resources done and attendance sheet available
• Project kick off meeting attended along with project team and partners to explain H&S expectation
• H&S Plan received from suppliers, reviewed and approved
• Regular communication with Supplier QHS representatives
• Communication with our team and suppliers on Road Safety Standard, working at height FASTEN, Electrical, Nokia Life Saving Rules and Nokia Consequence Management Process
• List of partner riggers and copy of their medical certificate and w@h training certificates, verify training provider credential and training agenda to ensure minimum 2 days and practical demonstration is part of the training
• Inspect rigger Fall Protection Devices to make sure it has good quality 4 D ring type full body harnesses, shock absorbing double lanyard, positioning belt, fall arrest traveller, rigger helmet and safety shoes
• Conduct site QHS compliance audit to ensure all our key H&S standards are implemented and follow up with suppliers for any violations observed
• Conduct random vehicle inspection to ensure compliance with Road Safety Standard
• Use IPM Quality Module to log QA result and P-SQI reporting
• Monthly H&S report received from suppliers and conducted regular meeting with them
• Accident/incident/site monitoring related corrective/preventive action records available
• QHS meeting with project team and customer representative
• Prepare monthly QHS report and circulate to project team and conduct review meetings
• Provide consultation and support for any QHS raised by project team
• Participate in internal and external meetings and represent QHS
• Keep QHS records up to date
• Support ISO/OHSAS certification program and Internal audits
The successful candidate will have experience on the above.
If you would be interested in applying, please return my mail with your updated CV.