QA Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||QA Automation Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Larvin|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 08:34|
My client a leading player in the web hosting world are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to be based in their Cape Town office.
Being a part of this organisation you will be joining an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and support of your ideas. This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career within an ever progressing, stable organisation with rich history.
Key previous experiences:
- Ability to write automation scripts and reporting structure for automation
- Minimum of two years' experience with test automation tools. (Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, etc.)
- Minimum of four years working in software development environments.
- Experience in integrating automated tests into a continuous integration process. (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Be proficient in high-level languages. (Java, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with using test management or bug management tools. (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Have a solid understanding of software testing concepts and techniques.
- Experience testing large scale web applications and load testing.
Offering a competitive salary and benefits, excellent growth opportunities and a generous perks package.
If interested please email your CV ASAP.