PS Core Lead Designer Required Urgently in Netherlands
|Job Title:||PS Core Lead Designer Required Urgently in Netherlands|
|Start Date:||2018-04-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 16:25|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a PS Lead Designer to work a 3 month extendable contract based in Netherlands (Voorburg)
Skill Profile PS Lead Designer
High Level summary of qualifications
My client is looking for a self-motivated professional capable of leading complex technical projects and service/product design, fully aware of the commercial aspects and influence on technical projects.
Candidate must have extensive experience (preferably 10 years +, minimum 5-7) in complex telecommunications networks for network maintenance, support, deployment, design, and planning.
Role will be PS Lead Designer for Evolved Packet Switched Mobile Core (UGW, USN, and DRA) and related EPC IP Connectivity
- Minimum qualification is Bachelor/HBO or comparable degree in Telecoms or ICT and more than 8 years of professional experience within ICT operators or vendors.
- Excellent understanding of Mobile Core (EPC, Signaling)
- NFV platform (VMware/Openstack) knowledge
- Very good understanding of IP (protocols, RFCs, networking, interoperation EPC/IP), recognized IP industry certification (valid CCIE or JNCIE)
- Very good, recently proven experience with Mobile Packet Core (mandatory), Huawei/Ericsson is preferred
- Strong end-to-end thinking (services, network, TI/IT)
- Well-developed ability to communicate with customers and internally;
- Experience with Agile Dev/OPS methodology way of working;
- Team player skills, having the need to work and succeed in virtual teams and international, intercultural environment;
- Out-of-the-box thinking, challenging established ways-of-working for the sake of improving the results;
- Self-starter, strong problem-solving capabilities, results-oriented working style, hands-on, outspoken, proactive;
- Excellent command of English language, Dutch language skills would be a plus.
- Long-term & full-time engagement into the customer’s Innovation Program
- Working location is The Netherlands, for expatriates: relocation to the Netherlands is mandatory.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's