Tangent International are seeking a PS Back Office Engineer to work a 6 month extendable contract based in Romania.
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Manage networks and nodes within the Packet Switched domain and Evolved Packet Core of our customers.
- 2nd Level Assurance Support activities
- 2nd Level Preventive maintenance activities
- 2nd Level System Administration activities
- 2nd Level Incident/Problem Management activities
- On regular base covering the 7x24 Call-out responsibility
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Bachelor/Master of science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent with minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- French communication skills will be a plus;
Competence & Qualification:
- Good understanding of PS and EPC architectures (2G/3G/4G);
- Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of (at least one vendor) GGSN/SGSN-MME/DNS;
- Knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of AAA/PCRF/DSC/DRA;
- Good understanding of following protocols: GTP, DIAMETER, DNS, RADIUS-AAA, DHCP, SS7, NTP
- Experience with Nokia products like GGSN (7750), PCRF (5780), DNS will be a big plus.
- Understanding of IP routing protocols and MPLS will be a plus;
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification is a plus
- Scripting skills is a plus (shell, perl or others)
Please send your updated CV for consideration.