Proposition Development Manager
|Job Title:||Proposition Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Conn|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2018 17:49|
Tangent International are seeking a Proposition Development Manager to work a 3-6 month extendable contract based in Uxbridge.
You will be responsible for defining and creating new & existing marketing propositions for different customer groups. Sets standards & specifications, identifies and creates customer benefits and commercial needs. Outlines brand positioning and leads delivery of propositions from concept through to live operation. Reviews existing propositions on a regular basis, to drive improvement in performance.
• Significant experience of proposition development and the process that takes us from initial insights through to a fully specified proposition • Sound understanding of research techniques built up through direct experience • Portfolio management – i.e. managing a mixture of initiatives to tight and moving deadlines • Sound commercial understanding and knowledge of travel and loyalty industries • Business case development - ability to assess revenue/cost benefit • Understanding of direct marketing communications • Role model and use external and internal best practice • Ability to assess and apply best practise in the marketing field • Ability to assess incorporate and drive future trends
Manages customer loyalty programme performance across multiple dimensions, with an emphasis on customers satisfaction & behaviour using insight from Commercial Performance, and Customer Insight
• Uses analysis/ intelligence (customer, competitor, market and sector analysis, technology, economic factors, etc.) from a variety of sources and channels to develop insight and provide strategic direction
• Responsible for identifying changes needed to reward & recognition proposition & customer experience based on insight in the context of the consumer loyalty strategy.
• Agrees service standards, service style & metrics through customer touch-points delivery, to support customer loyalty programme satisfaction. Monitors performance, identifies issues & opportunities and defines changes needed as required (eg training)
• Works with the Customer Strategy and Communications team to develop membership communications and core collateral. Leads definition of requirements for communications solution to issues identified in loyalty programme performance & health assessment.
• Writes and agrees commercial business cases for programme proposition changes
• Ensures all activity is compliant with brand, legal and corporate (finance & procurement) requirements
Please send your updated CV for consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's