|Job Title:||Property Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Megan Bristow|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 15:21|
Megan is looking for a Property Surveyor to work on a 2-year contract in Coventry. It will be with a competitive daily rate.
You will be responsible for the day to day management and rapid solution of all disputed access matters through the utilisation of knowledge, skill, process and robust interworking relationships.
- Introduce, through internal Supplier training workshops, Property Access Processes.
- Form an effective, and collaborative way of working, with The Customer Regional property surveyors to ensure the most efficient and effective processes are supporting, and driving KPI, attainment.
- Engaging cross-functionally as well as within the Property Department to inspire and empower process change.
- Provide support to the Suppliers and Contractors in the context of access resistance/refusal and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered beyond the contractual requirements.
- Introduce innovation into all processes that can impact results, enhance delivery, and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Implement any “quick win” process improvements to enhance delivery and to react to what will be a rapidly evolving workspace.
- Have a vision of the big picture and be able to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide support to suppliers in site specific issues.
- Provide pragmatic, prudent and consistent advice to third parties to ensure the cost-effective implementation of site acquisition.
- Maximise the cost savings / cost prevention through the effective use of the ECC.
· Property knowledge.
· Demonstrable experience in Business Process and Transformational Change.
· Have worked in an Operator, Managed Service Supplier or Small Works Contractor environment.
· Telecoms experience, gained at either Operator, Managed Service Provider or Small Works Contractor level or Valuation expertise gained working for Chartered Surveying practice or similar.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's