|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Justine Marjoram|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2022 14:14|
Justine is looking for a Project Manager to work in Germany.
The role is responsible for managing medium moderate to high-risk projects with multiple inter-dependencies, and collaborating among the cross-functional team, customers, and partners. This includes involvement in contractual negotiations, direct contact with key client stakeholders and reviewal of contractual obligations and SLAs set to ensure their fulfilment. Managing the status of the contracts with clients, tracking the expiry dates, and executing content updates and changes to the SOWs.
- Execute project lifecycle and lead each project and/or release.
- Manage client contracting process from contract creation to completion and sign-off;
- Provide cross-functional leadership and collaborate internally and with clients to determine project goals and objectives;
- Ensure that the project has completed the relevant gate requirements and that deliverables have been properly reviewed by stakeholders;
- Lead and advocate PM best practices of integration, scope, time, quality, communication, risk and procurement management;
- Manage project-related communications within and outside of the project.
- Proactively identify and communicate impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Freely provide information regarding project progress and scope using a project dashboard and/or internal/external status reports;
- Identify and socialize project success metrics to the internal team and to external stakeholders.
- Evaluate project progress and results against success metrics by developing scorecards that monitor performance to meet KPIs and SLAs agreed with clients, reporting any issues to Leadership;
- Identify and resolves issues. Approve scope/cost/schedule/quality changes through the project sponsor(board);
- Proactively identify risks, communicate risks to appropriate stakeholders and develop a risk mitigation strategy and a contingency plan;
- Define acceptance criteria, prioritize stakeholder requirements and define the scope boundaries;
- Estimate project investment and request budget allocation and reallocations and budget compliance and track, report, and close out expenses and contractual obligations;
- Track resource utilization and resolve resource constraints;
- Identify and establish partnerships with stakeholders to build support, secure sponsorship, and ensure alignment for project outcomes, end-products and/or solutions;
- Create or re-engineer processes, resources, and structure to gain productivity and improve the project;
- Follow up on action items for performance improvement.
- University Education (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in) with a specific understanding of German legislation;
- Experience and background in German/ EU contract management, legislations in the telecom industry is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in the telecommunication industry, mobile network service (networks, circuits, VoIP etc.) or any equivalent area in an international environment with good understanding of its technology, main players, market trends and vendors;
- Experience in project scoping, planning, management, execution and controlling.
- Experience with negotiations, management, revisions and sign-off contractual agreements
- Knowledge/Experience of procurement, budgeting and cost control processes;
- Experience in identification of quality requirements, executing quality assurance and control, ensuring standards and compliance;
- Experience in risk identification, analysis, response, control and monitoring;
- Experience of supporting, communicating and executing organisational change;
- R cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders' management experince
- Analytical thinking and effective decision making;
- High level of time and productivity management;
- Experience in stakeholder management, business networking, contract negotiations and partner relationships;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation and demonstration skills;
- Experience in coaching peers, ensuring team effectiveness and virtual/remote teaming;
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6+ years related experience;
- Experience with Wiki, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint or similar, MS Project, Smartsheet or similar and MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) or similar;
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's