|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Justine Marjoram|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2022 23:34|
Justine is looking to hire a Project Manager who can manage the client contracting process from contract creation and completion and sign off. This is a permanent role, based in Germany.
The client is a fast-paced technology client that is growing quickly.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Manage client contracting process from contract creation to completion and sign off;
- Provide cross-functional leadership and collaborate internally and with clients to determine project goals and objectives;.
- Ensure that the project has completed the relevant gate requirements and that deliverables have been properly reviewed by stakeholders;
- Lead and advocate PM best practices of integration, scope, time, quality, communication, risk and procurement management;
- Execute project lifecycle and lead each project and/or release
- Manage project-related communications within and outside of the project.
- Proactively identify and communicate impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Freely provide information regarding project progress and scope using a project dashboard and/or internal/external status reports;
- Identify and socialize project success metrics to the internal team and to external stakeholders.
- Evaluate project progress and results against success metrics by developing scorecards that monitor performance to meet KPIs and SLAs agreed with clients, reporting any issues to Leadership;
- Identify and resolves issues. Approve scope/cost/schedule/quality changes through the project sponsor(board);
- Communicate risks to appropriate stakeholders and develop a risk mitigation strategy and a contingency plan;
- Define acceptance criteria, prioritize stakeholder requirements and define the scope boundaries;
- Estimate project investment and request budget allocation and reallocations.
- Ensure budget compliance and track, report, and close out expenses and contractual obligations;
- Identify and establish partnerships with stakeholders to build support, secure sponsorship, and ensure alignment for project outcomes, end-products and/or solution;
- Create or re-engineer processes, resources, structure to gain productivity and improve project;
- Follow up on action items for performance improvement;
- Understanding of German legislations;
- Contracts - must understand Contract Manager
- Experience and background in German/ EU contract management, legislations in the telecom industry is an advantage
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6+ years related experience;
- Experience in the telecommunication industry, mobile network service or any equivalent area in an international environment with good understanding of its technology,
- Knowledge of Wiki, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint or similar, MS Project, Smartsheet or similar and MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) or similar;
- Contractual negotiations, management, revisions and sign-off experience
- Knowledge/Experience of procurement, budgeting and cost control processes;
- Experience in identification of quality requirements, executing quality assurance and control, ensuring standards and compliance;
- Experience in risk identification, analysis, response, control and monitoring;
- Experience in supporting, communicating and executing organizational change;
- Demonstrated experience in project scoping, planning, management, execution and controlling.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's