|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Stefan Howard-Rigby|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 21:28|
Stefan is looking for a Project Manager to work in Romania.
The ideal candidate would have experience in Project management (5-8 years). You should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously & independently. Coordinate with all involved stakeholders for efficient project delivery in terms of scope, time, cost, communications & documentations.
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of the PMI project management guidelines.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management from gathering requirements through to the delivery of the project.
- Responsible for acquiring detailed requirements from the client and scope preparation thereof.
- Responsible for creation of schedule and calculation of the project costs.
- Responsible for project risk & issue management.
- Responsible for internal & external coordination & communication with all the project stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good project management knowledge
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge about Visio & MS Project
- Good scheduling knowledge
- Infrastructure project knowledge will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously & independently.
- Ability to work in 24x7 work environment as per the customers’ time zones.
You must have PMP certification.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's