|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Stefan Howard-Rigby|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 21:28|
Stefan is looking for a Project Manager to work in Romania.
The ideal candidate would have experience in Project management (5-8 years). You should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously & independently. Coordinate with all involved stakeholders for efficient project delivery in terms of scope, time, cost, communications & documentations.
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of the PMI project management guidelines.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management from gathering requirements through to the delivery of the project.
- Responsible for acquiring detailed requirements from the client and scope preparation thereof.
- Responsible for creation of schedule and calculation of the project costs.
- Responsible for project risk & issue management.
- Responsible for internal & external coordination & communication with all the project stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good project management knowledge
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge about Visio & MS Project
- Good scheduling knowledge
- Infrastructure project knowledge will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously & independently.
- Ability to work in 24x7 work environment as per the customers’ time zones.
You must have PMP certification.