My client, a leading name in the Pharmaceutical Industry is looking for a dynamic and driven Project Manger to aid in the expansion of their Data Centre. My client requires a Project Manager with a sound technical understanding of Data centre migrations, as well as someone who can demonstrate a customer focus and stakeholder management who is able to achieve business goals subject to challenging deadlines.
- Prince2 OR DSDM v2 (Practitioner Level)
- At least one other formal Practitioner Qualification in another methodology/framework
- MUST have a wealth of application migration/Data Centre migrations/network experience
- Must be able to work autonomously (and be able to make decisions from their own experience)
- Be able to manage the day to day Project planning, scheduling, and delivering a specific set of work package into the Programme.
- Will have strong attention to detail
- They will need to be able to manage 3rd party suppliers (who are delivering into this Workstream)
- ITIL Qualified
- Qualified to MSP or Portfolio Management to practitioner level
- Business Analyst Accreditation
- Extensive experience of working in a changing business environment and managing initiatives and people through the change process using technology
For a confidential discussion of this and other opportunities please email a CV to email@example.com or call 01277 635819 for a confidential discussion.