Tangent International are recruiting for a Project Coordinator/Administrator to work for a major pharmaceutical brand in London on an initial 6 month contract.
- Provide administrative project planning support to Programme/Project Manager as required and provide plans converted into various formats
- Prepare the agenda for the team meetings, ensure the project updates are entered in time for the meeting and drive the agenda for the team during the meeting.
- Convert the output of the PM meeting into a monthly report and maintain the ISAC and FPAC project tracking tools
- Providing hands on support to the PMO
- PRINCE certified project admin/coordinator
- Extensive capability and expert understanding of project coordination responsibilities
If you meet these requirements, please apply with an up to date CV!