|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2021 19:25|
Will Simmons is looking for a Dutch Speaking Project Coordinator to work on a 6-month rolling contract. The role is based in Netherlands (Amsterdam & Den Haag).
As part of the Fixed Program team, you will be responsible for coordinating the start-up and delivery of non-standard and standard projects that are requested by the client's end customer or the client's program team.
As coordinator, you will be the interface between the customer and other program members and responsible that the planning will be up to date within the client's workflow manager.
You will be working in the service desk team where multiple tasks need to be executed in the process. You will be working in a team where you need to track and trace a production team locally but also remotely.
As Project Coordinator, you will practice the project management method and skills in the client's with global project management experience, the growth path would be project control manager and project manager later on.
- Coordinating schedules and activities,
- Interface for customer and program team concerning standard projects
- Provide weekly operational report and minutes of weekly meeting,
- Fulfil administrative project management tasks,
- Tracking progress and results,
- Handle (coordinate) issues,
- Reports to program management.
- In case of high priority deliveries track and trace and provide daily update reports on progress, issues and possibilities.
- Chasing of internal and external (Subcontractor) resources to complete tasks and progress