|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Start Date:||2017-09-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 11:39|
Project Coordinator required for a 12 month contract based in Muscat, Oman
Our client is one of the major global telecommunication providers, they currently have a new project rolling out a number of new sites across the country.
Monthly salary of $3,000 + local benefits will be provided.
The successful candidate will be working with the following duties currently. The position is a non-technical position.
- Generate and maintain Bills of Material for all projects throughout the development cycle.
- Generate, route and continuously update ECO for manufacturing builds in time to meet the product schedule.
- Act as a liaison between development engineering, manufacturing, materials, marketing, specifications and quality.
- Work with Receiving, Inspection, Purchasing, Stockroom & Factory policies and procedures regarding part transactions and material movement. Communicate with outside vendors for part procurement
- Generate and track all mechanical & unique electrical parts throughout the program until they are placed on schedule sharing.
- Track part packaging status and issues and relay info to appropriate personnel to meet ship acceptance dates.
- Interface with Procurement & Engineering to make sure parts are available for builds.
- Responsible for Build Information Package (BIP Document) paperwork; Metaphase processing, coordination of unique documents, etc.
- Liaison between Engineering, T.Op & factory for part status & counts.
- Material coordination for part & process characterization.
- Will be required to multi task and prioritize tasks as they arise and provide feedback as required.
- May be necessary to work overtime and odd shifts to meet departmental ship acceptance goals. Specific knowledge, application, technical and/or management skills required to perform duties as specified
- Knowledge of the entire product life cycle from development to specification release preferably as they pertain to the iDEN Product.
- Work with little supervision, must be willing to accept a role in the teams self management responsibilities.
- Must be a good communicator with a strong enough character to retrieve the information from the different teams to meet the schedule requirements.
- Experience with the following tools. Brio Query, Oracle, Excel, Metaphase, Wavesoft or equivalent, Bills of Material. iDEN Product knowledge is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the ECO and BIP documentation processes.
- Must have experience to lead meetings, document and publish minutes.
- Thorough knowledge of Receiving, Inspection, Purchasing, Stockroom & Factory policies and procedures regarding part transactions/material movement.
- Working knowledge of Excel to create & update tracking lists and Brio Query
- Working knowledge of Metaphase between EBOM and the Mentor Graphics datafile output.
- Must be able to support several projects at once and follow up until project is completed through all three stages of the process.
- Working knowledge of ORACLE database screens to obtain buyer, stockroom and material movement information.
- Experienced with interfacing with outside vendors for part procurement and tracking of materials.
- Working knowledge of the iDEN Product and life cycle process.
- UNIX and NT workstation experience is desirable.
Preference will be given to Urdu/Hindi speakers
If you would be interested, please submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's