Tangent International are looking to recruit a Project Analyst to work a 3 month extendable contract based in Dublin.
The role will consist of both run management activities and also provide the opportunity to own and lead elements across the teams. The successful candidate will be a dynamic professional with a transformational approach to Business Operation areas, with the knowledge, skills, abilities and experience to design and execute projects and processes in a global environment supporting the Sourcing Organisation.
Reporting to the Programs Manager, the Project Analyst/ Program and Process Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to the following areas:
Project & Process Coordinator
- Support and be a contributor to multiple projects
- Process co-ordinator, governance team member and internal audit programme support
- Process Reporting / Scorecard development and management
- Day to day CSE engagement to ensure full compliance of processes and controls
- Process development, controls and day to day management of operational initiatives
- Drives to change and improve the processes
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong project and coordination skills
- Quality is key to the deliver of all ownership area’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Business Analytical approaches
- Ability to work in a fast paced matrixed global environment
- Proficiency with SAP & Microsoft Suite applications (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
Please send your updated CV for consideration.