|Job Title:||Program/Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Megan Bristow|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2021 18:32|
Megan is looking for a Program/Project Manager to work on a 3-month contract. You will be working remotely initially, but may need to travel to Newbury/London. £725 per day inside IR35.
Direct E2E delivery for a high profile, complex digital programme across multiple channels. Own the planning, dependency management and delivery through the SDLC incl. Senior stakeholder management and overall status reporting. Leverage scaled agile/industrialised delivery models and tools, and meet operational and financial commitments.
· 5+ year experience as leader in management/Delivery of Digital projects
· Managed scaled agile programmes
· Used/aware of agile delivery methods (eg sAFE)
· Exceptional communication and client interaction skills
· Exceptional stakeholder management
· Able to drive creation/management mid/long range roadmaps/plans
· Decision maker, able to resolve critical issues, people manager, flexible to fluid environment and client expectations
· Strong experience in the E2E software delivery lifecycle - test phasing, change and release mgt, sprint/PI planning, OAT.
· AWS: ECS, Lambda, Jenkins, Docker, Fargate"