|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 16:37|
James is looking for a Program Manager to work a 12-month contract in Saudi Arabia.
Job Specification: Managed Services is one of the strategic growth areas for Ericsson, and one of the key areas is to Mission Critical Managed Services Operation. We are looking for expert Program Manager to setup Managed Services for Mission Critical project.
In the high level the activities can be divided into 2 major areas:
• Transition Program Manager
• Transformation Program Manager
This role is accountable for the overall success of the Mission Critical Transition and Transformation project and requires travelling within KSA.
Main Responsibilities are as follows:
• Established Transition and Transformation solutions
• Quality Assuring the Transition and Transformation project being implemented by participating in Steering committees, conducting Tollgate Reviews and Assessments, and by proactive mentoring.
• Ensuring that Transition and Transformation project employ Best Practice Change Management techniques in line with local country employment legislation and practices
• Participating in customer meetings from time to time and presentations to demonstrate Ericsson best Practice Transition & Transformation
• Ensuring Best Practice knowledge management by sharing of templates, project documents, and conducting training workshops.
• Ensure financial and project delivery in control
• Manage stakeholder relationships and propagate the use of the Business Transformation/ transition team
• Manage escalation
• Strong Thought Capability to deliver our value argumentation to customers.
• Identify opportunities for enhancements in the way we work
• Strengthen the delivery methodology
• Lead, motivate, counsel, develop and coach operational managers, business stakeholders, other project resources
• Setting up and ensuring smooth routine reporting mechanisms
• Monitor, track and resolve critical transition-related issues.
• Drive activities related to project staffing and mobility, including recruitment, on-boarding, skill-gap analysis, organizing training programs, planning for travel etc.
• Manage the transition of new managed services business opportunities into the Managed Services delivery organization.
• Reviews proposals and contracts for accuracy in areas related to transition. Interfaces with sales team and operations team to ensure smooth transition effort.
• Manage risks and scope changes
• Develop and evaluate plans for major projects.
• May assess feasibility or soundness of proposed applications when data is insufficient, or testing is advisable.
• May coordinate departmental or divisional project studies, reports or project design assignments.
• Progressive design and project management responsibilities. Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members.
• Regularly meets and corresponds with clients or outside personnel. Some marketing responsibilities. Other duties as assigned.
Key Requirements: This position requires an experienced and competent individual capable of successfully solving difficult problems that require adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
• Demonstrate capabilities to establish Mission Critical Operational Managed Service project from:
• Process and ways of working
• Typical SLA and KPI
• Interface towards the customer
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline, or a minimum of eight years of progressive experience in a related field.
• Valid external project management certification (PMP, PgMP or IPMA) will be considered as merit
• PM experience from at least five similar projects and all project phases
• At least 5 years’ experience as a project manager and (preferably) at least 3 years PM experience from telecom transition or transformation projects
• Domain experience: area of expertise – Mission Critical Push to Talk, MS Networks, MS IT, NDO (Telecom in Field, Radio, Cloud, VFN, Digital Transformation)
• Strong track record in engaging with customers to deliver in the practice area.
• International Experience is plus.
• Excellent in communication skill for both with the team and towards customers including business presentations.
• Strong in consultative selling, strong experience needed for Ericsson Managed Services and Multi-Vendor Solutions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's