|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 19 days ago||Contact: James Bundock|
James is currently looking for a Transition and Transformation Program Manager to work on a 2-year contract, in KSA, Riyadh.
The main responsibilities and tasks for a Transition and Transformation Program Manager are listed as follows:
- Contribute to business Transition and Transformation solutions to grow Ericsson MS business and keep it competitive.
- Quality Assuring the Transition and Transformation project being implemented by participating in Steering committees, conducting Tollgate Reviews and Assessments, and by proactive mentoring.
- Ensuring that Transition and Transformation project employ Best Practice Change Management techniques in line with local country employment legislation and practices
- Participating in customer meetings from time to time and presentations to demonstrate Ericsson best Practice Transition & Transformation
- Ensuring Best Practice knowledge management by sharing of templates, project documents, and conducting training workshops.
- Ensure financial and project delivery in control
- Manage stakeholder relationships, and propagate the use of the Business Transformation/ transition team
- Manage escalation related with MMEA NOC SD
- Strong Thought Capability to deliver our value argumentation to customers.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements in the way we work
- Strengthen the delivery methodology
- Lead, motivate, counsel, develop and coach operational managers, business stakeholders, other project resources
- Setting up and ensuring smooth routine reporting mechanisms
- Monitor, track and resolve critical transition-related issues.
- Drive activities related to project staffing and mobility, including recruitment, on-boarding, skill-gap analysis, organizing training programs, planning for travel etc.
Specifically related with CFR, the responsibilities described below:
- Verify the solution strategy, value proposition and engagement plan for each opportunity and management of this through the bid cycle.
- Focus on highest Quality of Bids
- Work closely with Customer and Domain Units and deliver with highest quality of deliverables across the sales engagement cycle for e.g. (Customer presentation, solution document, costing, dimensioning, statement of compliance etc.)
Specifically related with Transition, the responsibilities described below:
- Ensure Transition delivery method to take over operations is based on PROPS-C
- Manage the transition of new managed services business opportunities into the Managed Services delivery organization.
- Reviews proposals and contracts for accuracy in areas related to transition. Interfaces with sales team and operations team to ensure smooth transition effort.
- Manage risks and scope changes
The focus is to drive efficiency improvements in the transformation that cover three major types of activities:
- Off-shoring according to contracts
- Per contract, transfer delivery activities from regional operations to an MS or Optimization Delivery Flow Global Service Center, GSC.
- Off-shoring per Competence Domain
Transfer of (industrialized) service delivery activities within a Competence Domain:
- Local efficiencies
- Identify service delivery activities that can be done with fewer resources or if more can be done with the same resources.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline, or a minimum of eight years of progressive experience in a related field.
- PM experience from at least five projects and all project phases
- At least 5 years’ experience as project manager and (preferably) at least 3 years PM experience from telecom transition or transformation projects
- Domain experience: area of expertise – MS Networks (Telecom in Field, Radio, Cloud, VFN, Digital Transformation)
- Strong track record in engaging with customers to deliver in the practice area.
- International Experience is plus.
- Excellent in communication skill for both with the team and towards customers including business presentations.
- Strong in consultative selling, strong experience needed for Ericsson Managed Services and Multi-Vendor Solutions