|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Heisterkamp|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 16:08|
Lucy is looking for a project manager to work permanently in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- To provide advising services for Global Telecom Operators in transformation approach, programs initiation and enterprise architecture governance
- Engage with CSP C-level to support defining, planning and executing digital transformation programs. This includes strategy development, business architecture, operating model and roadmap
- Be responsible for Transformation Consulting Offer development, including methodology, assets best practices, and the underlined toolsets
- Be responsible for leading Business Transformation delivery workstream within a transformation program. This includes leading the business analysis workstream to align program scope to business objectives, conduct requirement definition for initiating vendor RFPs, and to manage architecture office to ensure project delivery to the intended outcomes
- Be responsible for designing and optimizing the Enterprise Architecture (business process, application, technology, and data architecture disciplines) for the Telecom operator
- Achieve internal organization KPIs, in terms of business development, revenues, quality, customer satisfaction.
- University Degree qualification (Marketing, Economics, Engineering, or Science)
- 8+ years of work experience in Telecom, or High-Tech (Digital) business
- Fluency in English (an additional language such as Spanish or Mandarin is also a bonus)
- Be a CSP domain expert in at least one of the following: Marketing, Sales, Services, or IT
- Expert in one of the following areas: 5G charging, smart care, intelligence operation, Customer Experience Journey Management, Service-driven selling, Customer Engagement Improvements, Social CRM, Business case development and management for large transformation programs, and/or Advanced Analytics.
- Be familiar in prescribing enterprise architecture for a large-scale CSP, including set up and execution guidance for operating model, business processes, organizational structure, application architecture, technology infrastructure architecture, change management and business migrations
- Strong communication, influencing and senior client leaders, teamwork, people and program management
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze complex cases and provide relevant business recommendations
- Financial control skills over a large program, such as business case management, or ownership in a business unit’s P/L