My client is a world leading Telecommunication & IT company; they are urgently looking for a Regional Product Manager (Pre-sales) to be based in Egypt OR Tunisia on a permanent basis.
The successful candidates will be fully responsible for but not limited to
- Presales support
- Identify clients’ requirements and coordinate with Carrier IP Product Management
- Promote the full range of Carrier IP Solutions to defined clients
- Create business plans with service providers and their partners
- Help to define new business models and support product features
- Manage project handovers ensuring that all relevant information is transferred between the relevant business units or departments
- Carrier IP marketing and branding activities
- Travel when is necessary
The ideal candidates should be/have
- Bachelor degree or above in any relevant discipline
- More than 10 years of direct Consulting/ Product Management/ Solution Architect/ Sales Engineering in the Telco industry
- Worked closely with a Tier 1 Telco operator previously
- Solid knowledge of at least 3 of the following: ADSL, VDSL, Vectoring, G. fast, GPON, xGPON, etc.
- Proven track record of building and sustaining strong technical relationships with key accounts, partner with clients to identify potential opportunities and engage in presales discussions
- Excellent understanding of Service Provider’s network environment, architecture evolution and service development would be highly preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Confident working with ambiguity
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills in English, an additional French language is highly preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally as required (up to 60%)
- Must be eligible to work in Morocco
If you believe you have all the skills & experience and ready for your next challenge please send me your up to date resume in English straight away at email@example.com