|Job Title:||Product Designers|
|Salary:||£4.8k - 5.7k per month + Standard Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Harvey Steel|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2018 09:36|
Product Desginers required for HUGE client in the retail and hospitality field!
Our client a very larg company within the hospitality and retail field are looking for talented Product Designers for multiple projects.
Design guru. Strategic partner. Concept enthusiast. Nuanced thinker. If that’s who you are, then
being a Product Designer for the Web Team is what you were born to do. We’re looking for
someone who is passionate about every single detail in their designs and will settle for no less
than being a master of their craft.
We’re hiring artisans that can add their skills and know-how to our team. We want someone not
only excited to learn but also excited to teach. Our team works together, learns together and
grows together in a fast-paced, detail-driven and rapidly-iterating environment. We live and
breathe creativity, and crave quality. If this excites you, then you’re on the right track.
You’ll need to be user-centric, research-driven and supremely skilled at taking insights and turning
them into beautifully designed products, experiences, and interactions. Conceptualizing and
prototyping need to be your lifeblood and we expect you to drown us in your crazy ideas and
inspirations. We need you to innovate, to obsess, to be fearless and to always put the user first.
• You will design projects covering the complete product lifecycle through multiple product
• You will plan and execute simple, elegant and effective flows and experiences.
• You will work your design magic with a close-knit multidisciplinary team to deliver the best
user experience possible.
• You will brainstorm solutions for design challenges with our brightest minds in product,
engineering, and business.
• You will be willing to let the buck stop with you. You take pride, ownership and of course,
absolute responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
• You will prototype with the best of them. You recognize when to deliver a pixel-perfect
prototype and when to whip up a bare-bones sketch.
• You will thrive working with an agile development process.
• You will move mountains. Not literally but it will feel like it sometimes.
This is You!
• You are an incredible designer with a portfolio full of best-in-class work. To us, experience
is about how well you’ve done it and not how long you’ve done it.
• You are able to think mobile as soon as you’re briefed and you can back that up with a list
of mobile products that you’ve shipped.
• You are a cross-platform expert who understands exactly what works (or doesn’t) on
desktop, mobile, iOS and Android. You know one size doesn’t fit all.
• You are equally adept with both big-picture work and the detailed nitty-gritty.
• You are comfortable with an iterative design process. You welcome feedback and make it
a point to test hypotheses at every stage.
• You are an excellent at demonstrating that design is about how it works, not just about
how it looks and feels.
• You are dedicated to creating refined and compelling designs, over and over again. Your
mind is constantly at work, finding better ways to execute flows and improve user
• You are a whiz at Sketch, Photoshop, Atomic.io, InVision, Zeplin and Jira, and familiar with
If your a Product Designer and looking for your next challlenging opportunity, APPLY TODAY!