Principal Technician (Functional Area Services)
|Job Title:||Principal Technician (Functional Area Services)|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2021 12:46|
Ross is looking for a Principal Technician (Functional Area Services) to work in Norfolk, VA, USA on contract.
Length: 418 hours
- Higher vocational training in a relevant discipline with 3 years post-related experience, or secondary educational qualification with 5 years post-related experience;
- General background in administration of Communications and Information Systems (CIS) including pertinent training and practical experience;
- Prior experience and good knowledge of working with bespoke applications, NATO or national Community-of-Interest (CoI) services within the engineering environment;
- Current knowledge of advances in IS technologies and Service Management;
- Experience in System Administration of both Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems.
- Broad and sound technical knowledge and experience in distributed Information Systems as they are applied to modern Command and Control Information Systems (C2IS);
- Experience in and good working knowledge of Relational Databases management including backups, archiving and replication.