Principal Security Architect
|Job Title:||Principal Security Architect|
|Salary:||£900-£1000 per day|
|Contact Name:||Will Pike|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 12:57|
My client is looking for a Principal Security Architect who will be part of a team working on the development of innovative solutions for healthcare and pharmaceutical customers. You will work on new technologies in a challenging and exciting environment.
The team are forward thinking and collaborative utilising multiple vendor solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical leadership for the implementation of new technology, solutions design, and managing a large proportion of the Security Architecture for the entire UK&I business.
The Principal Security Architect Is Responsible For
- Establishing a strategic security architecture vision, including standards and frameworks that align with the overall business strategy.
- Leading the cyber security vision for new systems, including the production/review of technical specifications used to aid product evaluation and selection.
- Reviewing existing architecture, identifying design gaps, and recommending security enhancements.
- Participating in solution architecture design; leading security efforts to assist with the integration and initial implementation of solutions, including testing and assurance.
- Support the achievement of security architecture compliance on requirements.
- The Principal Security Architect will need to work closely with the CISO, understanding current and emerging security threats, designing security architecture to mitigate threats where possible.
- You will be a cyber security subject matter expert providing advisory and consulting services as needed, including staying abreast of new security technologies.
- Demonstrable hands-on technical information security experience.
- Expert-level knowledge of security principles and technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions.
- A Bachelor s degree (in computer science, MIS, or related field preferred) or equivalent experience.
- A good understanding and background in TOGAF.
- Must be a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Technical certifications in the area of cyber security, such as CCNA, CCNP, CEH, CISSP, SANS GIAC.
- Knowledge of ITIL and PRINCE would be beneficial.
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and the ability to identify, analyse, and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion.
- The ability and drive to translate and communicate complex, technical information across all levels of the organisation
- Experience in team leadership.
- Strong and proven facilitation skills with a clear ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels..
- Background in healthcare/ pharmaceutical industry
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's