My Client are one of the UK's fastest growing Global Technology companies based near Worcester. They are now expanding their team and are looking for a Principal RF Design Engineer to join their Engineering department.
You will be responsible for leading the RF design team in design and development. Taking a key design role in the RF and Microwave design team working on commercial projects as well as the Research and development work, covering both passive and active circuits. Principal RF Design Engineer Experience and Requirements:
- A degree in Engineering, Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, Physics or related discipline
- Must have extensive experience in RF and Microwave design with active and passive circuits over the spectrum of DC-6GHz is essential, with experience up to IF/L-/C-/X-/Ku-/K-/Ka-Bands and also designing new ranges of products.
- RF and Microwave circuit design and simulation using CAD
- Experience using CAD Tools ideally NI or AMR Microwave Office for circuit and system design
- In depth knowledge of RF Equipment this includes amplifiers, splitters, and combiners, switches, frequency, converters and passive networks such as couplers, filters, bias tees etc
If you have experience in RF Design, CAD tools such as NI/AWR Microwave office and in depth knowledge of RF Equipment - Amplifiers, combiners and frequency converters then this is the role for you!
This rolecomes with a great salary and benefits to match.
Please email your CV ASAP