Pre-Sales Security EngineerOur Client, A market leader in Cyber Security technology is searching for a Pre-Sales Security Engineer to work alongside the sales team in Tokyo, Japan.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify prospects
- Drive meetings with potential and existing customers to identify their problems andprovide appropriate solutions
- Address technical questions, offer insight into best practices and manage
- Proof-of-ConceptsRespond to RFI's & RFP'sEngage and educate key partners and customers on the latest security technologies
- Active participation in cyber security events
- Candidates4-8 years of engineering and pre-sales experience
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of typical customers networks
- Ability to create an end-to-end security solution for a customer's environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant certifications highly preferred, e.g. CCNP / CISSP/ CCSA / CCSE
- Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New HireTraining
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projectsWork with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
If you like the sound of what you read, hit apply now!