Our client, an international value added distributor within Cyber Security are looking for a pre-sales engineer who specialises in Cyber Security solution sales.
- Demonstrate products to technical and non-technical audiences, at executive and/or technical levels, both pre- and post-sales
- Independently coordinate all aspects of technical product evaluations, from installation to helping prospective customers interpret / act on the many insights they’ll gain
- Articulate the technical value proposition, differentiators, and capabilities to prospects and partners
- Prepare and present technical proposals and RFIs
- Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure all aspects of the sale are aligned
- Identify market and product requirements based on field experience and customer input
- Work with internal teams to help product direction, customer alignment, and customer success.
- Provide post-sales follow-up, technical training, and consulting
- Help with post-implementation support for key customers
- Ensure total customer satisfaction with the customer's implementation experience
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Ability to demonstrate products, solutions and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- In depth working knowledge of TCP/IP v4 and an understanding of TCP/IP v6.
- Strong interest in Internet technologies (routing, switching and general network infrastructure) including technologies associated with the ISP market.
- Comfortable working with hosting technologies including Windows and Linux based server systems, network storage systems and data centre services
- Working knowledge of current security issues and technologies concerning the industry, together with a demonstrable interest in keeping abreast with technical developments in this field.
- Good working knowledge of Internet connectivity methods including xDSL and leased circuit services using copper and fiber presentation.
- Knowledge of CPE QoS technologies including traffic prioritization and traffic shaping. Understanding of the lower level workings of VPN technologies including IPSEC and MPLS VPNs Cisco Certifications CCNA, CCDA & CCNP an advantage Fortinet Certification FCNSA & FCNSP an advantage
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with hosting as well as network solution designs and show integration between the two
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with resilient solution design for networks and hosting and discuss security implications for the two disciplines
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Full drivers licence and willingness to travel through sales territory Project management experience a distinct advantage
If you think your profile is a good fit for this position then please contact me at email@example.com or hit apply!