As a Pharmaceutical Product Development Team Leader you will provide guidance and support the strategic assessment within product launch and post-marketing settings. In addition you will plan and assist in the maintenance and development of the portfolio of marketed products, ensuring future brands are developed; considering opportunities and risk across Europe and the US.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To contribute to product development and/or life-cycle strategy (goals, timelines, budgets, resources) in line with the company business plan to optimise product value and IP.
- Establishing a detailed project plan, track progress and signal deviations.
- Identify and review project issues and manage conflict resolution.
- To contribute expertise; assisting in the formation and execution of the company business strategy, licensing activities and portfolio management.
- Effective alliance management with development partners i.e. quality, cost and time management.
- Ensure effective communication processes to ensure accurate, timely and appropriate project-related information is presented internally (to the project team and management) and externally as required (at conferences, with collaborators, with partners) and regular updates on project development activities, milestones and budget to senior management.
To excel in this role you will have:
- Sound understanding of the pharmaceutical development process within the pharmaceutical industry
- A life sciences degree, or significant relevant experience
- Experience in project managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
If interested, please apply with an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org