Tangent International are looking to recruit a Payroll Specialist to work a 12 month extendable contract for a major Technology company.
You will be part of the European Payroll team and the role reports to the European Payroll Manager, based in the UK at Hatfield.
The role will involve the below key accountabilities:
- Produce and submit general ledger files for processing to 3rd party finance outsource provider
- Balance all payroll accounts and reconcile to 3rd party payments made
- Co-ordinate all the end of the year activities and benefit of kind reporting in line with legislative and local deadlines
- Co-ordinate the 3rd party vendor payments and manage the treasury funding
- Measure and monitor payroll vendors activities and accuracy against Service Level Agreements and work with the local teams and vendors to improve service delivery, producing KPI's on a monthly basis.
- Create the necessary dashboards for the service reporting
- Participate in the continuous development and improvement of information and processes required to perform a quality service delivery
- Proven Payroll experience including monthly and year end reconciliation and P11D processing
- Familiarity with metrics reporting management and quality reviews
- Experience in general accounting procedures and analysis
- Familiarity with SAP HR/ payroll system
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptive to dynamics and changing priorities
If you are interested, please send your updated CV for consideration.