Partner Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Partner Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||Troy Mainstone|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2020 12:07|
Troy is currently searching for a Partner Sales Manager to work for our client, a global leader in Product Information Management (PIM), Digital Asset Management (DAM) & Master Data Management (MDM) technologies. The job is based in Munich.
The ideal candidate will be based in Germany or Switzerland (remote/home working encouraged) and will have at least 5+ years’ experience in Partner Sales Management, Partner Development, Alliance Management and have an established network of contacts across the DACH region in relation to technologies such as PIM, eCommerce, CRM, Content Management Systems, Print or Digital Asset Management. This is a senior and critical position in the business reporting directly to the SVP of Alliances.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in Partner Management and Business Development across the DACH region
- An established network of partner contacts you can utilise related to my client’s area of tech expertise such as PIM, eCommerce, CRM, Content Management Systems, Print, Digital Asset Management or MDM
- Sales techniques spanning the sales cycle, i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, order fulfilment, implementation project setups etc. are familiar to you
- You have proven track record of identifying market opportunities, selling software solutions and generating incremental business with relevant experience of at least 6 - 10 years in over-achieving sales targets
- To be a problem solver with a creative mindset and “can-do attitude”
- Successful enterprise software and consultative selling capabilities at C-level in both Partner and Customer environments
- Deep understanding of technologies such as PIM, eCommerce, CRM, Content Management Systems, Print or Digital Asset Management
- Successful history of working/driving growth with Partners
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple internal teams, engage different executives and drive performance within a virtual team to deliver desired results
Objectives and responsibilities:
- Provide the business rationale and risk assessment for aligning with selected partners
- Recruit, develop and expand the business relationships
- As the Partner Sales Manager, you will have an opportunity to accelerate revenue growth selling “through and with” strategically aligned Business Partners by Identifying the most strategic and relevant partners.
- Identify areas where my client can add accretive value to partner solution portfolio
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business
- Own the overall partner experience
- Coordinate all activities with the partner, including sales enablement, marketing, executive briefings, business planning and prospect engagements in order to protect & grow the business
- You will manage the communication interface between Partners and Field Sales seeking alignment and ensure maximum customer success.